We’re interested in sharing stories of inventors who currently have a product on the market.
The following are questions we would like you to answer for our listeners:
Our podcast is primarily a vehicle for informing, educating, and inspiring potential inventors. The interview will consist of questions that introduce you, share details of your invention experience, and convey any advice or lessons you’ve learned.
While it’s helpful if you make an emotional connection with our listeners the most honest way for you to do so is to be yourself and feel free to share your enthusiasm and passion for your invention including any information that you think might be of interest to our listeners.
In order to obtain the best audio possible, it is requested that you find a location that is quiet and free from interruptions. During the interview, you’ll want to maintain a consistent distance from the microphone.
The following questions I plan to ask:
Elevator pitch – what is (45 seconds)
1. What kind a child where are you did you enjoy figuring out how things work?
2. Do you have a family member who is an inventor?
3. Have you invented before?
4. How did you come up with the name?
5. What gave you the idea and why did you act?
6. What kind of market research did you do?
7. How was the prototype process?
8. How did you decide on what size color etc. to make it?
9. How was the patent process?
10. Did you consider entering into a license agreement?
11. For our listeners who want to find you: website: email:
12. Did you build your website?
13. What social media do you use and why?
14. How do you educate the public about your product?
15. What is your marketing strategy (coupon codes)
16. How do you manage work/life balance?
17. How did you know when the time was right to quit your full-time job and go full time selling your product?
18. Where of you been the most successful spending your money?
19. What should inventors avoid…what is not a good use of time or money?
20. What has been your biggest obstacle and how did you overcome it?
21. What advice would you give to those interested in inventing?
Please introduce yourself here
If you prefer writing your story to being interviewed, please use the questions as a guide and send your story to us at InventionStories@yahoo.com
For more information, please contact us at InventionStoriesPodcast@gmail.com